I may grant permission for reuse of copyrighted material on this website to outside individuals and organizations at my sole discretion.
- No changes in, additions to, or deletions from the copied or reused material should be made without prior written approval from me.
- Permission applies only to the material and use specified in correspondance.
- New requests should be made for subsequent use or for other uses of the material.
- I may change or adjust permission fees at my discretion based on the specific request.
- Written requests should be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org.
You May Do The Following Without Explicit Permission
- Link to my site or any specific post on my site.
- Extract and re-post less than 200 words on any other site, provided you link back to my original post.
- Print off my posts and photocopy up to 50 copies for internal distribution within your own company or organization.
Guest bloggers retain the copyright to the posts they write. The above permission guidelines do not apply to their work. If you are interested in re-posting or publishing their content, you must contact them directly. I cannot serve as a broker, agent, or contact point.