The best way to solve a problem is with a team. I welcome the opportunity to work with you to write guest posts on my blog and assist with content on your site. I plan to publish one to two posts per week. These posts will normally appear on a week day early in the morning or late in the evening. Below are the details about the process.
What kind of content do I accept?
Anything that is beneficial to my readers is good content for a guest post here. The following are types of content that will be beneficial to my readers:
- How to solve a business problem
- Business Operations – processes, procedures, tools, ideas…
- Cool technology to use
- Business items to stop today
- How to grow revenue
- How to cut costs
Please do not include any advertisement or anything that would be the equivalent of a sponsored post.
- Your post must be original and have never been posted on the Internet or in print.
- You agree not to publish your post anywhere else, including your own blog or website. You may post a brief teaser or summary of your post on your site with a link to the post on my blog. I definitely recommend doing this.
- Your post must include your byline with up to three links (links are optional): one link to your blog or website, one link to your bio or About page, and one to your Twitter profile.
- Your post should be at least 400 words and no more than 1,200 words.
- If necessary, I may edit your post for grammar, punctuation, spelling, etc. Any changes that I make, I will email the post back to you for review and approval before posting.
- I will most likely provide a short intro to your post to share why I think your post is important. My intro will be separated from yours, so my readers will know that they are my thoughts and not yours.
If your post meets the above guidelines, you can email the post to me at wayne [at] waynebogan [dot] com. I will be checking submissions at least once per week. Your submission must include the following:
- Please make the subject of your email as follows: Guest Post Submission Request – Your Name
- Please include a one to three sentence byline that includes what you do, your blog address, your Twitter username, and your Facebook profile/page address.
- Please include how many readers, followers, and fans you have: number of blog readers (email and RSS), Twitter followers, and Facebook fans.
- Please confirm that you will engage my readers in the comments to your post. This is very important and will be very beneficial to you as well.
- Please include your post in the body of the email. Do not include it as an attachment to your email.
I would love the opportunity to work with you but I am not obligated to approve or publish your guest post. If I reject your post, I will notify you, provide the associated reason for the rejection, and you are free to do what you would like with the post. This includes publishing the post elsewhere on the Internet or in print.